Our goal is to enhance community wellness by helping you identify – and do something about – stress, anxiety, depression and other problems that can interfere with academic, professional, social and personal functioning.
The Self-Check Questionnaire:
- Is entirely anonymous and confidential
- Is a safe and easy way to find out if stress, anxiety or depression may be affecting you
- Is a free service from Nationwide Children’s Hospital
There are 3 easy steps:
- Take and submit a brief (<10 min) Questionnaire
- A program counselor will post a personal response to you on the secure website with information, recommendations, and options for next steps.
- You decide what’s next. You’ll have the option of communicating with the counselor through this website, on the phone or in person. Or, you can decide to do nothing further at this time.
Please complete the “Connect You” Survey by completing the following:
- Click the “Sign-Up” button below;
- Create a User ID and password, allowing for complete anonymity;
- Take and submit the Questionnaire, which takes less than 10 minutes to complete.